Posted June 22, 2020 — Position will remain open until filled.
NMLC seeks a motivated, self-starting, detail oriented Office Manager & Administrative Assistant to provide administrative support to the organization; to help run a collegial, efficient and ethical office and facility; and to assist with a variety of other activities and projects as needed and requested. The position reports to the Finance & Administration Manager and supervises no staff.
Compensation & Benefits
- This position will start out as part-time (30-32 hours per week) with potential for full-time employment and advancement.
- Starting salary: $20 per hour.
- Two weeks paid sick leave and two weeks paid vacation.
- Participation in organization’s health insurance and retirement plan after one year of service.
- Direct expenses are reimbursed in accordance with IRS regulations.
The New Mexico Land Conservancy is an equal opportunity employer.
How to Apply:
Please send your cover letter, resume and three references in a single PDF document by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with your complete name and position title in the subject line. Failure to follow these instructions may result in disqualification.
No phone calls will be taken regarding this job announcement. Candidates will be notified regarding the status of their applications. For further information about the organization, please visit NMLC’s website: www.nmlandconservancy.org